Is that Wrong?

There are so many things that happen around me that I don't seem to understand or things that I do and I'm not sure it's acceptable. So I wanted to share.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Productive

I think that I'm out of my organizational slump. Frankly, I was getting a bit worried. I don't normally forget things, am hardly ever late with a card or gift and manage to keep my paperwork piles to a minimum. However, since work has ceased for me, I can't manage to get anything done. It's a little creepy, actually. It's like the more time I have on my hands, the less I can get done. I'm frozen in time. Nonetheless, I think I have managed to break free. I have cleaned up several piles and completed several projects in the past 14 days. Amazing, really. Of course, it's easier when you're getting rid of all the junk that comes along with a previous job. No more little things for agents who no longer need my services. No more calendars and labels and stacks of papers. It's nice. Gives me a sense of completion. Husband likes it too. Now, if I could just manage to get this new career venture off the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home